Kyoritsu KEW 6305 - Power Meter
✅ Comprehensive real-time monitoring, recording and analysis of single and 3-phase systems
✅ Voltage, Current, Power Factor and Frequency measurements
✅ Power analysis, Energy analysis (Active, Apparent and Reactive power)
✅ Real time & remote measurements using Android application
✅ Wide selection of clamp sensors allow measurements from 0.1A to 3000A
Power Quality Analyzer
Kyoritsu KEW 6305
- ✓ Digital Power Clamp Meter KEW 6305 can be used for various wiring systems.
- ☑ Wiring configuration supports Single-phase 2-wire, Single-phase 3-wire, Three-phase 3-wire, Three-phase 4-wire Measurement and calculation:
- ☑ Measures voltage (RMS), current (RMS), active power, frequency and calculates reactive apparent power, power factor, neutral current and active/ reactive/ apparent energy
- ✓ Safety Construction Designed to meet the international safety standard IEC 61010-1 CATI 600V.
- ✓ Measured data can be saved either in the internal memory or SD card, and can be transmitted to PC via USB connection or by using SD card reader.
- ☑ Demand measurement Electricity consumption can be easily monitored so as not to exceed the target maximum demand values ☑ Saving data is endowed with a logging function with a preset recording interval.
- ☑ Data can be saved by manual operation or at pre-set time & date
- ✓ Dual power supply system operates either with an AC power supply or with batteries.
- ☑ Both dry-cell batteries (alkaline) and rechargeable batteries (Ni-MH) can be used. In the event of an interuption, while operating with an AC power supply, power to the instrument is automatically restored by the batteries in the instrument
- ✓ Large display Up to 3 measured items can be displayed on the large screen simultaneously.